- Desired number of wood hangers (1 per member of bridal party)
- Big pack of black scrapbook stickers
- Desired color sparkly paint by Martha Stewart (found at A.C. Moore) - my sister chose purple, which is the same as her main wedding color
- Medium sized paint brushes
- Desired color ribbon (recommend it matches the sparkle paint)
Step Two: Paint the entire surface of the hanger with the glitter paint. It's okay to use paint over top of the stickers. Be sure to let the paint dry completely before moving to the next step.
Step Four: This comes verbatim from my sister: "Ta da! :-)" LOL...oh, that's my sister! ;)