Thursday, February 7, 2013

mini glue gun!

Never in a million years did I think I'd get so excited about a glue gun! Lol! Here's the reason I'm getting all worked up about this.

This is a low temp mini glue gun. First, when I was making my Christmas ornament wreaths, there were a lot of tight spaces that I needed to glue- my regular sized gun wasn't always the best for that and I dripped more glue than I would have liked. Also, I burned myself 3 or 4 times making those wreaths- badly!!

The glue gun I just invested in should help with those issues. It was $9.99 at AC Moore, included 10 mini glue sticks, a glue drip pad and I had a 40% off coupon. Since it's low temp, the gun doesn't get as dangerously hot, but it's still hot enough to melt the glue to do its job. I also have some upcoming projects that just need small dabs of glue on sometimes delicate materials. Some projects are secret related to my sister's bridal shower and wedding. I can post those once those events are over in April and May :)

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with this new tool and, once again, find myself in awe of how excited I could get over a glue gun! I mean, it's super cute too!! See the floral pattern?? I'm not sure who I am anymore, lol....

Will let everyone know how it works and if it was worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment